GLOBAL SOLUTIONS FOR GENERATION PROJECTS – ASSETS CATALOGUE
Deciding the sort of technology to be implemented in the projects will be the main choice that any investor will need to take when developing any generation project. Equipment is the main part of corporate finance investment in any generation project. By selecting the most suitable equipment the successful running of the project and reaching milestones and expectations will be more likely
The large and cumulative available information, adding new constant information may provide AN INFORMATION OVERLOAD* of variable quality, largely increasing the difficulty the adoption of the right decision by any investor, having to allocate sufficient time for analysis of such information. That can be time consuming and even burdensome when all the resources are not available, especially given the time pressures when adopting the right technological strategy.
REPOWERING SOLUTIONS offers a portfolio of solutions to help their clients to take the best possible decision in the choice and selection of the best generation equipment for their projects, within a wide range offer of ASSETS CATALOGUE, which is listed as follows.
Power Plant Equipment Valuation
• On-site/desktop valuations of power plant equipment
• Fair market valuation reports of power plant assets for Sale/Finance/Insurance
• 175,000MW worldwide experience in fair market asset valuation
Surplus Power Plant Asset Marketing & Brokering
• Targeted international marketing campaigns
• Access to current power plant development projects
• Over 100 enquiries per month from power plant equipment buyers
• Growing network of over 40,000 potential buyers in 139 countries
• Over US$200M in client assets sold
Sourcing and Purchase Services
• Professional sourcing of equipment that is appropriate for its intended purpose relative to requirements of capacity, fuel, emissions etc.
• Current database of over 6,500 available units
o Including Gas/Steam Turbines, Diesel/Gas Engines, coal thermal plants etc.
o Available equipment regularly updated, many of which are new/unused
• Provision of emergency asset replacement, e.g. responding to catastrophic failure
• Support in brokering fair market sale price of sourced assets
For more information on our services, experience and equipment, please contact us